The ARC-1330 series is a low profile host adapter. It brings the fastest available connections to SAS data transfer rates of 12, 6, and 3 Gb/s per lane and SATA data transfer rates of 6 and 3Gb/s per lane interface storage on any computer, workstation and server with PCI Express 3.0 interface.
The adapters are backwards compatible with existing and future RAID, and expander solutions. It provides maximum bandwidth and I/O connectivity for high-end server-based storage systems with internal storage or when connecting to large-scale storage enclosures.
- 4 x internal & 4 x external ports
- 1 x SFF-8643 & 1 x SFF-8644
- x8 lane PCI Express® 3.0
- Connects to SAS/SATA HDDs, solid state driver (SSDs) and removable media (DAS/JBOD)
- Support a maximum 128 SAS/SATA devices using SAS expander
- Serial Attached SCSI (SAS-3.0) compliant
- Hot-plug capability
- Support staggered spin-up, hot-plug and Native Command Queuing (NCQ)
- Support port multiplier
- Support ATA-8 microcode download for upgrading SATA disk drive firmware
- Support SES microcode download for upgrading enclosure expander firmware