Whats new in the MK II?
- New TPU cover case in Heather Grey
- No AC adapter port
- SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 2 (Backwards Compatible to USB 3.0/2.0)
- Supports 2.5" SATA I/II/III Drives
- Solid Aluminum enclosure
- Ultra portable and Bus Powered (No AC Adapter needed)
- Built-In Hardware RAID Support (RAID 0, 1, JBOD and Normal Mode)
- Storage capacities up to 2TB
- Quiet and reliable function, perfect for console expansion (PS3/XBox) or PCs/laptops
The CineRAID CR-H218P is a compact dual bay USB 3.1 Type-C RAID Enclosure meant for versatility and protability. The CR-H218P is the newest version of the popular CR-H218 that is popular with creatives, gamers and every day users. The CR-H218P comes with a durable Heather Grey TPU cover and removes the AC adapter port. Blazing fast 10 GBps speeds with sleek designs, the CR-H218P is the perfect choice. The CR-H218P converts internal 2.5" drives for your Windows and Mac systems into high speed portable data storage. The enclosure's two drive bays can accommodate 2.5" SATA-based SSDs and hard drives, which have a maximum height of 12.5 mm. The CR-H218 enclosure has a USB Type-C interface, which features a reversible design for ultimate versatility. With USB 3.1 interface, you can connect the included USB Type-C to Type-A cable to be backwards compatible. The USB 3.1 technology has transfers data rate of up to 10 GB/s. In addition to data, the enclosure is powered via the USB port on your computer, thanks to Type C technology. For safeguarding data or enhancing transfer rates, it is outfitted with a hardware RAID controller, letting you configure the drives in a RAID 0 or 1 array by using the onboard dip switches. Moreover, JBOD and Normal modes are available to create one large volume or two volumes with the CR-H218.